• Looking to purchase multi-family investment properties
• Clients looking to buy in Mildmay area
• 25+ acres mostly bush, building or no buildings, doesn’t matter
• Looking for country residential up to $900,000.
• Buyers looking for an updated bungalow with a shop/garage in the West Grey area, up to $500,000.
• Professional woman with Golden Retriever looking for a short-term rental, now until the end of September,
within an hour of Hanover
• We have a young professional couple moving to the Walkerton/Hanover area this fall. They are searching for a
new or updated home with 3+ bedrooms
• Family looking for a home at the south end of Walkerton, east of Yonge Street. West River Road, Ellen Ave,
Brown’s Lane or Mullen Drive preferred
• First time home buyer looking in Walkerton, up to $225,000, some updates would be preferred
• Multiple buyers looking for acreage with or without home, in Walkerton/Hanover area
• Clients looking for bungalows in the Hanover or Walkerton area
• Clients looking for Hanover home with a large lot, up to $500,000
• Family of four would like a 2 – 10 acre county property in West Grey (closing open)
Attention LAKE ROSALIND, MARL, DANKERT & PEARL LAKE OWNERS
We have buyers looking for waterfront cottages and year-round homes.
Durham home under $220,000
Looking for a well maintained home in Durham, up to $220,000.
Riverfront up to $400,000
Looking for a private cottage or year-round home on riverfront.
West Grey home up to $500,000
We have buyers looking for an updated home in West Grey with 3 bedrooms and a private setting.
Walkerton home under $250,000
We have buyers looking for an updated home in Walkerton with a finished basement and nice yard. No listing is required.
Lakefront home on Lake Rosalind
We have several clients looking for lakefront homes with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a garage – up to $600,000.
Country property under $230,000
County home with minimum 3 bedrooms and room for vegetable gardens with a garage is currently the wish list of one of our clients. If you have a home like this you would like to sell, please call – it can be pretty much anywhere in Grey-Bruce.
Second tier lake property wanted!
We have clients searching for an updated home, second tier, on Lake Rosalind or Marl Lakes up to $350,000.